Deck and Patio Retractable Awnings
SunCassette® Deck and Patio Retractable Awnings
A Cassette Retractable Awning uses a fully or partially enclosed hood for maximum protection of the awning fabric. This style hood is recommended for roof mounted or soffit mounted retractable awnings and areas subject to harsher conditions such as beach environments.
The integrated protective hood extends the life of fabric cover and motor.
Full Cassette or Semi-Cassette Retractable Awning:
The Bella Plus
One of the most technologically advanced awnings in the industry, the Bella Plus can be a full or semi cassette awning with a complete bottom cover allowing your awning to be contained, compact and controlled.
- The front bar seals the awning when retracted, fully encapsulating the fabric and all hardware from the elements. Additional arm protection on the full cassette model is provided,
- Awning projections up to 14’ 3”
- Heavy duty forged arm components
- Articulating shoulder tipping system, combines the full range of pitch adjustment with the perfect closing of the cassette hood using Somfy torque sensing motorization
- Limited Lifetime Framework Warranty
SunShelter® Deck and Patio
The SunShelter family of retractable awnings provides the widest range of options and benefits to fit your specific needs. In particular, these awnings feature an optional protective hood that extends the life of fabric cover and motor.
Retractable Awning with Adjustable Pitch:
The SunShelter® Elite Plus
The Elite Plus has an optional adjustable shoulder which allows you to fine tune the pitch to keep your shade coverage all day, even with the late day sun. With its patented Swivel wrist you can drop each corner independently.
- Awning projection range 5’3”, 7’8”, 8’6”, 10’2”, 11’9” and 13’6”
- Unique cross-arm functionality which allows for the awning to have an awning with a projection that is longer than the awning width
- Built-in level on front bar
- Optional Protective Hood
- Drop Valance (Optional): to protect from the glare of the low setting sun, this is especially desirable with a western exposure
- Limited Lifetime Framework Warranty
Heavy-Duty Large Retractable Awning:
The SunShelter® Triumph
- Awning width ranges – 15’6″ to 30′ (1/4″ increments)
- Projection ranges – 13’5″ to 15’11”
- Arms incorporate a high-tensile, double spring system with quadruple cable. This keeps your awning fabric taut. We even added a nylon coating to protect the galvanized cables from harsh weather.
- Teflon® coated bushings with stainless steel pins keep the awning quiet.
- Optional Drop valance for additional shade
- Framework Warranty – 12 Years
KE Durasol’s Most Affordable Awning:
The SunShelter® Regal
The Regal is KE Durasol’s most affordable retractable awning that is custom made. This awning adds charm and value and gracefully compliments the exterior of any home.
- Awning widths: up to 23′ in 1/4″ increments with projections of 5’3”, 7’8”, 8’6”, 10’2” and 11’ 2”
- Polyester powder coated framework finish available in white or sand
- Manual or motorized operation
- Optional protective hood
- Framework Warranty – 8 years
Retractable Window Awnings
KE Durasol’s window awnings offer a beautiful and practical way to protect your window or entryway from the sun’s harmful rays. According to the Department of Energy, window awnings can have a dramatic impact on your cooling costs. Our specially-designed torsion spring arm systems keeps the awning fabric taut, and allows you to control exactly how much sun or shade you want to allow in.
Retractable Window Awning:
- Perfect for smaller windows
- Fits windows up to 16’ in ½” increments
- Can be mounted on a wall or inside a window frame
Wide Retractable Window Awning: The Onyx
Ideal for covering larger windows, porches or balconies. Perfect for commercial storefronts or business awnings.
- Awning width up to 40’ in ¼” increments
- Mount on a wall on under a soffit
- Motorized or manual operation
- Optional aluminum hood
- Customize with optional graphics